Archive for April, 2013
This article is somewhat not complete, and it may contain some incorrect definitions, but it’s out there mainly for reference. Updates coming soon!
- Open Regedit and go to HKLM
- Expand HKLM\Select and look at the value of Current key
- Based on the value of Current key (1, 2 or 3), select the proper HKLM\System\ControlSet00x
- Expand HKLM\System\ControlSet00x\Control\Class
- Under Class you’ll get a list of drivers that load during the boot process of Windows 7
- In each driver entry, under the Class folder, look for the following keys: LowerFilters and UpperFilters – these are some of the drivers that load during the boot process